Tuesday 21 August 2012

Praises for My Aquaguard RO Purifier

My Eureka Forbes water purifier not only removes water-borne disease-causing bacteria, viruses, protozoa but also tough new age contaminants like lead, pesticides and heavy metals. It handles the low TDS levels. Water that flows from the faucet is odorless, tasty, and crystal clear. I only feel like drinking more and more. There was a time when I hated drinking water, as it was smelly, and often ended up with dehydration. Today I drink more than the recommended eight glasses. All thanks to my Total Enhance Green RO. This Aquaguard RO Eureka Forbes water purifier happens to be the only one of its kind in India. Yes, it comes incorporated with a green technology. I have heard about RO systems wasting gallons of water during the purifying process. My Aquaguard RO lets me save 30 percent of the water that is prone to get wasted.

Its electronic membrane life enhancer prevents scaling of dissolved salts like calcium and magnesium in the membrane, thereby enhancing its life and improving water flow. Depth and enhanced filtration is facilitated by the particulate filter and clarity cartridge. The special carbon cartridge incorporated ensures that the membrane is not affected by chlorination and residual organic impurities are removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment